National Webinar: Indigenous Child Research: Listening and Learning from Youth
1. Review current landscape of Indigenous Child Health in Canada.
2. Review important concepts to consider when working with Indigenous children; key partnerships and respect for OCAP®
3. Discuss the importance of engaging youth as experts in lived experience
TO JOIN THE WEBINAR:
- Review the attached “Installing the Skype for Business Web App” instructions 1 week or 30 minutes before the webinar.
- Click on this meeting link to join: https://meet.sickkids.ca/linda.pires/81N1RL62?sl=1
- If you don’t have built in Skype for business audio (speakers only), dial in at +1 (647) 317-3399 Conf # 5600166 (non-reimbursable long distance charges may apply). There are limited phone connections.
- Once in the meeting, review the attached “SfB CCHCSP Webinar Participation Instructions”. Use the Q&A app to ask questions.
- After the symposium give us your feedback by completing a short evaluation survey: https://surveys.sickkids.ca/surveys/?s=NAC4448347