Over a two year span, the participant must be present and participate in 10 organized CCHCSP sessions/meetings. Of particular note are the following provisions:
- Completing the case and questions online, but not being present at the case meeting, does not meet the requirements for participation and cannot be counted as a session.
- Questions on the online curriculum are encouraged but not mandatory (There are no questions associated with Cases A-E)
- Sessions can be based on one of the online cases discussed in a group meeting (moderated by the Centre Leader or designate moderator).
- Cases which require two sessions to thoroughly discuss all the questions/issues, will be counted as two sessions.
- An invited speaker on a topic related to the themes of the CCHCSP curriculum (including research methods, career planning, mentorship, etc) will also be counted as a session.
- The Centre Leader should keep track of participation with a sign-in sheet and the participants' active involvement and contributions to the session.