TULIPS is a national post-graduate training organization for clinician-scientists in the field of Child Health. Their belief is that high-quality research is required to improve child health in the Netherlands. This non-profit organization was modeled after and created in collaboration with CCHCSP and aims to stimulate and to help talented clinician scientists to develop skills, knowledge, tools and create a network to become internationally recognized leaders in the field of child health. This partnership supports:
- Membership of the CCHCSP Director on a TULIPS committee and vice versa
- Attendance of 2 CCHCSP trainees at the Biennial TULIPS grant writing workshop
- Attendance of TULIPS trainees biennially at the CCHCSP Annual Symposium
- The CCHCSP will provide full financial support for:
- Travel of 2 CCHCSP trainees in the TULIPS Grant Writing Workshop
- Travel and accommodations of 2 CCHCSP trainees in building Dutch collaborations pre or post the TULIPS Grant Writing Workshop.